8x8 Saragossa - Barcelona Cement Decorative Floor Tile
World-renowned architects and designers have made use of hydraulic cement floor tile in many of their master architectural works. Antoni Gaudí one the greatest Spanish architects of all time, utilized them extensively on several of his commissioned projects.
• All Residential and medium use industrial flooring.
• All interiors of residential and commercial wall applications.
• Outdoor use in shaded areas where freezing temperatures are not common.
• Tiles are Not frost resistant.
• Tiles and grout must be sealed with a penetrating sealer that will form an invisible barrier resistant to moisture and stains.
|Body:||Layered Colored Cement|
|Variation:||V3 - Moderate Variation|
|Grout:||Non-Sanded grout with joints 1/16" - 1/8"|
|Sealer:||Use Penetrating Sealer|
Tiles per Square Foot
|Size (in.)||Number of Tiles|
- Industry standard recommends adding on 5-10% additional tile to account for waste, special cuts, or other unforeseen problems. It is recommended to revise measurements and tile quantities with an expert installer.
Care and Considerations:
• Clean with mild cleanser and damp cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners.
• Do not use cleaners with an acid base since these may cause discoloration.