Siena Ceramic Solid Tile: Sand Matte
Substantial variations are expected for all Handcrafted Siena tiles. Tiles are substantially variant meaning that random color and texture differences will be present from piece to piece. Final installation will be unique. Therefore, it is recommended that the entire range is viewed and arranged before installation.
Shades of color are seen differently on computer monitors and therefore requesting a sample before making a final selection or purchase is recommended. Lot variation in size and color may be present from shipment to shipment. There is no guarantee that tiles ordered as add-ons will match those from the original orders.
A ceramic tile collection inspired by the colors and textures found in Siena, a region of Tuscany. It features multi-colored tiles developed in a high fired handmade rustic red body. Imperfections and moderate color and size variation are evident; adding a rich and old world look to any surface.
- All interiors of residential and commercial wall applications.
- Residential and medium use industrial flooring.
- Outdoor use in areas where freezing temperatures are not common. Tiles are not frost proof.
- Moist areas where tiles are not submerged in water. Gloss glazes are recommended for these installations since matte glazes may be subject to discoloration.
- Tiles and grout must be sealed with a penetrating sealer that will form an invisible barrier resistant to moisture and stains.
|Variation:||V4 - Substantial Variation|
|Grout:||Sanded grout if joint is greater than 1/4 in. or
Non-sanded grout if joint is less than 1/4 in.
Tiles per Square Foot:
|Size (in.)||Number of Tiles|
|4.25 x 4.25||8 tiles|
- Industry standard recommends adding on 5-10% additional tile to account for waste, special cuts, or other unforeseen problems. It is recommended to revise measurements and tile quantities with an expert installer.
Care and Considerations:
- Clean with mild cleanser and damp cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Some glazes such as matte colors are acid sensitive. Do not use cleaners with an acid base since these may cause discoloration.