Siena Ceramic Decorative Tile: Carpineta
A ceramic tile collection inspired by the colors and textures found in Siena, a region of Tuscany. It features multi-colored tiles developed in a high fired handmade rustic red body. Imperfections and moderate color and size variation are evident; adding a rich and old world look to any surface.
- All interiors of residential and commercial wall applications.
- Residential and medium use industrial flooring.
- Outdoor use in areas where freezing temperatures are not common. Tiles are not frost proof.
- Wet areas such as showers, pools or fountains. Gloss glazes are recommended for these installations since matte glazes may be subject to discoloration due to harsh substances that may be found in water.
- Tiles and grout must be sealed with a penetrating sealer that will form an invisible barrier resistant to moisture and stains.
|Variation:||V3 - Moderate Variation|
|Grout:||Sanded grout if joint is greater than 1/4 in. or
Non-sanded grout if joint is less than 1/4 in.
Tiles per Square Foot:
|Size (in.)||Number of Tiles|
|4.25 x 4.25||9 tiles|
- Industry standard recommends adding on 5-10% additional tile to account for waste, special cuts, or other unforeseen problems. It is recommended to revise measurements and tile quantities with an expert installer.
Care and Considerations:
- Clean with mild cleanser and damp cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Some glazes such as matte colors are acid sensitive. Do not use cleaners with an acid base since these may cause discoloration.